10.6.2014
This little sweetheart was such a champ today. She had her elbow pinned to fix the fracture from last week's chair jump. #clairebear #neveradullmoment
10.8.2014
Most adorable and enjoyable load of laundry I've ever done! #babyprep
10.17.2014
I really had no intention of posting my bathroom prego selfie, but Claire was just too cute sneaking into the pic. Hallelujah for only one more week of this BUMP!
#kissesforbabybrother
10.18.2014
Family date to an ISU football game. #gobengals
10.19.2014
So this happened today!! Baby boy didn't want to wait until Friday for my c-section, he wanted to come today!! We are in love!
10.21.2014
My new boyfriend Jack
10.23.2014
I have FOUR kids!!! :)
10.24.2014
Today is the day we were supposed to have our baby boy... Instead, we have been blessed with five extra days to love and cuddle this sweetheart! #babyjack
10.27.2014
This girl just adores her baby brother!
10.31.2014
Happy Halloween!!
2 comments:
What a beautiful family!! I love the pic of you and Jack at the hospital.
Cute Halloween costumes!
Post a Comment