Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Jack-8 days old

Nicole came up to take some newborn pictures of Jack. I love the smiles and sweetness she captured in the photos of our little man. Here are some favorites:


 







 



3 comments:

D said...

I miss holding this little bundle!!

Caitlin and Jared said...

Beautiful pictures!

lauren said...

AAAAaaahhhh! I've missed SO much on your blog! I thought since I was behind on blogging, that the rest of the universe must be as well! :) But now that Jake took Maddox and I have nothing to do at nights, I am LOVING looking at all these pictures! Miss you guys like crazy and I'm SOOOO jealous that Jake gets to meet Jack!! And see the girls and you and James and the rest of the family....obviously!! I loved seeing that picture of Jack with Grandma and Grandpa. How awesome. Hope tomorrow goes ok, miss and love you all!!!!