Grandpa Jones with some of his great grandkids.
Claire, Emery, Sawyer, Taylor, Bridger, Grandpa, Avri, Olivia, Grace
Mom & Avri at her Thanksgiving Feast.
Love when she falls asleep on me!
Avri typed this up and I thought it was so sweet!
Watching a movie with Grandma Sherry.
Sawyer spent the weekend with us and the girls had so much fun!
Little Miss Claire still hasn't figured out how to climb out of the crib, but we decided it was time for a "big girl" bed anyway. She is doing awesome!! I dare say she sleeps better now than before we made the switch!
You gotta record moments like this... All three girls playing contently before church. Love it!
He's baaa-aaaack!! :)
3 comments:
Can't wait to see what your elf comes up with this year! The girls are so cute. Miss you all!
Love it! I'm so lazy with the elf. I JUST got it out and decided I'm just doing notes every day telling them what they've done well at...lazy, huh?!?! Unless Jake get ahold of him, he's so much more creative!
Love that picture with all those grandkids!
It's hard to comment on so many great pics. Thanks for posting Avri's paper. She is such a sweetheart. The one of Claire asleep on your lap is sweet. Comparing it to the big smiley face one when she is actually in her bed is fun. Cherish the moments.
Post a Comment