11.3.2013
Someone is a bit obsessed with the Garth glasses!
11.4.2013
Claire fell asleep on the way home from grocery shopping, so I brought her in to the couch. A few minutes later, I looked over and saw this... Emery wasn't even asleep, just climbed up to snuggle with her little sis.
#sosweet #sisters #anicebreakfromtheirfighting ;)
11.7.2013
I asked Claire to put the shoes away...
11.10.2013
Triple cuteness! #matchymatchy
11.16.2013
Happy 80th Grandpa Jones!
(Grandma asked him what he wanted to do for his birthday and he said, "Take all the kids to Leo's place for pizza and games!" We sure love this guy!!)
11.21.2013
Off to bed.
#superdad
11.22.2013
Thanksgiving feast with my favorite little first grader!
11.27.2013
#blessed #grateful
2 comments:
Haha--I was going to put that you forgot to put me on your list...then I took a closer look! : ) Love you!
More great shots!! Emery snuggling with Claire is adorable. Claire with the shoes is hilarious. I love the pic of the three girls with Avri's arms around her little sisters.
Post a Comment