4.1.2013
Sharing breakfast. #sisters #toocute #lovetheirfaces
4.1.2013
Apparently Claire thinks bedtime is an April Fool's joke...
4.2.2013
Spontaneous after-dinner hike with the fam. #lovethem #redhilltrail
4.4.2013
Field trip to the Av Center and airport
4.5.2013
This child hasn't had a nap today...can you tell?? #earplugsanyone
4.8.2013
The girls decided they wanted to do a workout video before they watched a movie. They put it on themselves! #atleastsomeoneisusingthem
4.10.2013
Now that's what I call a #bubblebath!!
4.12.2013
Enjoying some live music while we visit Dad on campus. #bustamove #theygotmoreapplausethantheband #isu
4.12.2013
And then Avri insisted on wearing her new free tshirt to Wallyworld.
#shecracksmeup #italmostfits ;)
4.13.2013
Fun day watching @crapo29 race. #motocross
4.15.2013
Just watching a little Netflix on Mom's bed.
#threelittleladies #emerypickedheroutfit #shesnotafraidtomixprints ;)
4.16.2013
The girls were just too naughty at the petting zoo.
#shouldibeconcernedclairelookssohappy? ;)
4.19.2013
#DateNight at the Emerson Drive concert. #theyusedtobefamous #kindof #ishouldbesleepingsteadofdreaminaboutyou
4.21.2013
Sunday evening drive... #success #sleepingbeauties
4.22.2013
Got the girls out of bed to look for some #shootingstars #brrrr #makingmemories
4.24.2013
#phonehijacker #avri #loveher
4.26.2013
Could NOT put this down!! #readinghangover
4.27.2013
We are so happy the sun is shining!!
4 comments:
Great pictures! Your girls are so cute--and funny. I particularly enjoy the "squats" shot, and Claire in jail. Hahaha!
Love all these pictures! Miss their little personalities!! I used to have a Dancing With the Stars workout video...I think your girls would love it!! :)
Love all these shots!! Looks like you had fun times in April. These girls crack me up with their fun personalities. I can't even begin to pick a favorite shot or two or three :)
What cute pictures! I loved the comment about at least someone is using the workout videos - story of my life! :) What a good mom you are to get them out of bed to watch the stars, and the text from avri cracked me up! Meg wrote me a letter from Jared a few weeks ago, it was hilarious! Like she thought I wouldn't recognize her handwriting, or her misspelled words?... :)
Post a Comment