Monday, April 22, 2013

Evening Fishing (4.18.13)

The other night James had an itch to go fishing, so after a quick dinner we loaded up and drove to American Falls. We hiked down to the river and tried a few spots without much luck. And then Fish & Game came and gave James a warning for using a bait and lure that weren't allowed in that area. I guess that's what happens when you don't read the sign posted, "Attention Anglers"...haha. Always an adventure, I tell ya! Even though the fish weren't biting, we had a great time enjoying the beautiful evening and exploring some new places.

Such a handsome fisherman...



Dad and Emery

Our best attempt at a group pic. ;) 

Classic Emery face

Claire was not loving the rocky terrain, so I plopped her down with a sucker. Problem solved. :)


2 comments:

Caitlin and Jared said...

How did James get into pharmacy school without knowing how to read? Haha! Looks like a fun evening!

Nicole Norris said...

What a fun family outing even if you were breaking the law! Troublemakers!