Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Family Movie Night

Last night we threw together a little Family Movie Night for the girls. I was planning to do it another night and be a little more prepared since I found all these cute ideas on Pinterest, but we decided to just do it. The girls love Peter Pan, and our copy was ruined so we bought the new release and surprised them with it. We had Pirate Ship Pizza, Pirate's Gold (corn), and Smee's Potion (pop). The girls loved it and it was fun to do something a little extra special. I'm excited to do another one...maybe it can be a monthly tradition. :)

 (Emery fell asleep in the car and was a tad grumpy when she woke up, but only for a bit ;) And Avri is a goof!)

1 comment:

Yo babies dadee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.