(Top row taken 12.29 bottom row taken 12.12)
Tuesday, December 30, 2014
Hi, my name is Bree, and I'm obsessed with taking pictures of my son. This is just a small sample. He's just so cute and every little expression is absolutely adorable that I keep on clicking picture after picture!! I really had no idea how incredible my love for this little boy would be. I had hoped it would be something special, and have found it is everything I hoped and more! Some days I think my heart will just burst because I love him so much. He is truly such a blessing to this mama. Heavenly Father sure had a plan in sending him to me, and for that I am eternally grateful. There is nothing like the bond between a mother and her son. I love you, Jack J!
Labels:
Jack
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
No argument here--he is adorable!!!
He is so cute!!
Post a Comment