Thursday, July 31, 2014

Jones Reunion 2014

Last week was the Jones family reunion. This year our family was in charge and we chose to host the reunion at Heise since that area is where Grandma Verona (Grandpa Jones' mother) grew up.

The first day we all took turns with a boat tour up the river to see the old homestead and schoolhouse.
The rest of the reunion was filled with lots of visiting, fun activities, good food, swimming, exploring, and of course campfire songs. James and I also put on Family Feud which was really fun...and our family won! :) Grandma Jones has not been doing well the past few weeks and wasn't able to make it to the reunion. We sure missed her. We were glad that Grandpa could come up a few times to be with all of his siblings, and enjoy the activities and all that he had worked with Sherry & Tyra to plan.

I didn't get too many pictures, but here's what I do have:


I know I said I wouldn't post anymore belly pics, but Avri snuck this shot and since it wasn't horrible I thought I'd include it. But yes, 25 weeks and still growing...everywhere!! ;)


Claire & Sawyer's "bed" while watching volleyball.

1 comment:

D said...

Reunions are so much fun and this one looks the part. Happy to hear that Grandpa Jones made it for some of the fun.