We packed in as much as we could and had another busy, but fun day in the Magic Kingdom.
Teacups!! I was not going to go on this ride considering my nausea,
but I threw caution to the wind and did it anyway!
James was a good sport and participated as one of the knights for Enchanted Tales with Belle.
It was such a great "ride", and we were all so surprised when Belle came in and the girls got to meet her! I love it when the ridiculous wait in line is worth it!
Claire freaked out with excitement every time she saw Mickey & Minnie. She was completely mesmerized while we watched a little "play" on Cinderella's castle steps, starring Mickey & Minnie.
Avri used some of her hard-earned money to buy a Merida bow & arrow.
James gave her some lessons while we took a little break.
James really wanted to go on Splash Mountain, but the line was always SO long! It was even closed for a few hours on our first day. But, we kept watching the wait-time app and caught a great chance to go. He took Avri and Emery and they loved it! They will probably tell you it was their very favorite ride!
Emery had a great conversation with Cinderella, telling her all about her "boyfriend" Kaden.
Cinderella was quite entertained. :)
Chatting with Aurora.
Claire and her beloved Minnie doll.
3 comments:
I'd like to have a conversation with Emery about her boyfriend, too!
What a great memory you have created for your girls. They surely had a dream come true here.
AHHH!! You're so on top of this! (Ok, you're still a month late...hahaha just kidding) But the thought of uploading all my pictures is overwhelming me so I'm glad you've at least posted about D-Land!! I was cracking up about Emery not wanting to wake up again! Hearing you tell that story was so funny! She just cracks me up!
Post a Comment