Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Happy Birthday Avri


Happy Birthday to this cutie pie who is growing up too fast. Avri loves school, reading, writing stories, playing outside, helping mom and dad, and has a growing testimony of the gospel. I often finding her reading her beloved copy of The Book of Mormon. She is an easy-going, kind girl who desires to make good choices. I sometimes forget that she's only 7, because she usually acts and talks like she's older. We sure love this girl and all she is, and is becoming. She loves to ask questions and learn new things. She loves to go to the library, and she almost always checks out informational books on nature and animals. She is a great helper and is great to help out with dishes, sweeping, etc. She still has the hardest time falling asleep at night, but is an early riser. She does have a stubborn side and can give some sass when she wants to, but overall she is just a sweetheart. She also has a very goofy side, but she reserves this for only close family members. :) She loves to pick out her outfits and do her own hair. She has mastered the ponytail and is working on braids. Although she is so "grown up" she still loves to snuggle and be mommy and daddy's little girl from time to time.

Here are her birthday questions:

What’s your favorite color?  I like all the rainbow colors.
What's your favorite animal? I would say puppy.
What's your favorite book? Magic Treehouse
Favorite food? Chicken Noodle Soup…that’s homemade.
Least Favorite Food? Peppers
Favorite movie? Frozen
Favorite song? I Feel My Savior’s Love
Favorite part of the day? School
Where is your favorite place to go? Beach
What's your favorite thing to do? Read, play
What are you good at? Reading, making people happy, making people laugh,
What do you want to be when you grow up? A mom, a person who learns about animals
Who is your best friend? Millie
What makes you happy? Home, parents, family, jokes, playing with friends
What makes you sad? When I can’t play outside
What’s your favorite toy (thing) to play with? My sisters
What was your favorite thing about being 6? I lost a tooth!
What are you most excited about for being 7? Another loose tooth, to go to 2nd grade.

1 comment:

Caitlin and Jared said...

Avri, I know it has been a little while now, but I hope you had such a great birthday and that being 7 is AWESOME so far!