Awww! I wish I had a sense of fashion that was still "in" three years later!! I look at pictures of things I had Londyn in and cringe! :)
I cannot get over how much your girls look alike!!!
I agree with Caitlin!! That cute crooked smile is adorable. The major visible difference in all your girls seems to be the hair color.
SO cute!!! I love it that you're getting your money's worth out of their clothes. That's how I am with our boys - everything that Mace has, Parker wore first! :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Awww! I wish I had a sense of fashion that was still "in" three years later!! I look at pictures of things I had Londyn in and cringe! :)
I cannot get over how much your girls look alike!!!
I agree with Caitlin!! That cute crooked smile is adorable. The major visible difference in all your girls seems to be the hair color.
SO cute!!! I love it that you're getting your money's worth out of their clothes. That's how I am with our boys - everything that Mace has, Parker wore first! :)
Post a Comment