Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Baby, It's COLD Outside!

We had great plans to go sledding on Saturday since we found the perfect sledding hill!! But since it is SOOOOO cold, we had to go for Plan B. I organized a little indoor scavenger hunt for the girls, made lists for three different stores, and then we headed on our way. The first stop was Petco, and of course the girls LOVED it. Next stop was Dick's Sporting Goods, and our last stop was good ol' Walmart. It was fun to do something new and free! :) The girls earned a prize for completing their lists: a one dollar bill which they happily spent on new coloring books at the dollar store. :)


*Take a picture with something furry


 
Emery wanted me to take a picture of her giving this mannequin a hug. Too funny!

  *Find something that bounces

 *Take a picture with a silly hat on

4 comments:

Daryn N said...

What a great idea! I will have to do this, since Rachel is scared of the snow and we can't go outside! Haha

Beth Willmore said...

Oh yay I'm so glad you gave me your blog address, I never got your e-mail! Cute posts, I love the scavenger hunt idea! I can't believe you got out of the toy store without something furry! :)

Caitlin and Jared said...

That picture of Emery hugging the mannequin is definitely a keeper! : )

D said...

What a fun idea--and a great way to spend a COLD day! The girls sure look like they were having a ball.